Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Supports marketing strategies by creating and updating graphics and other materials for online and offline media, marketing materials, collateral, social media and web sites.
- Design art and copy layouts for material to be presented in various print and digital medias
- Apply knowledge of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts and current design software
- Maintain, organize, prioritize and track projects
- Manage and organize project library of completed work
- Assist with social media marketing projects including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Maintains and updates brand guidelines throughout collateral materials.
- Follows policies and procedures set up by the local market management and corporate directives.
- May travel to meet with the design team in headquarters regarding design trainings required.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Visual Arts or another related field.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop..etc.
- 2~3 years minimum of experience of graphic design with a solid portfolio.
- Solid expertise in developing creative solutions in a variety of campaigns, across a broad range of problems and media including advertising, print, video/broadcast, and interactive (web, DM, and social networking) materials.
- In-depth knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process. This includes effectively and efficiently staffing projects, providing clear communication and creative direction, giving timely and helpful feedback to improve creative solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a team, including close coordination with sales leaders and other marketing team members.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
Video making experiences would be a plus (animated or real).
A complete portfolio is required when submitting the job application. Send application to Julie Lockerby at firstname.lastname@example.org.